We feature Historic charm and modern conveniences.
The hotel was established in 1870. The current owners live on the main floor and have completely remodeled the hotel rooms for the comfort of their guests.
We are located on the main street of Clyde, Washington Street, a very quiet little community, 13 miles from Concordia and 7 miles from Clifton.
Outdoor areas are available, a beautifully landscaped area with a gazebo on the west side and a balcony on the second level, located on the east side with a view of the business district.